What is a LINC?
Local Inclusion Network Collaborative: A group of organizations involved in providing service organizations and organizations that work with individuals with disabilities collaborating to devise a plan for integrating volunteers with disabilities into a wide spectrum of community activities.
- The benefit for service organizations is to realize that many people with disabilities offer a wealth of resources that may increase the quality of your organization.
- The benefit for individuals with disabilities is being involved in organizations that may increase their community involvement.
- The benefit for everyone is integrating and utilizing the wealth of community resources we all bring to one another.
- The ultimate goal of the LINC is for these collaborations to continue after AIA-HI no longer exists.
AIA-HI LINC Rosters
- Big Island LINC Roster [Doc Format | PDF Format]
- Maui LINC Roster [Doc Format | PDF Format]
- O‘ahu Island LINC Roster [Doc Format | PDF Format]